Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where does the time go?

So it seems I decided at some point it would be a good idea to start a blog, then my pregnancy came full term and I forgot all about my blog. My good friend Cara reminded me so nicely, that I may want to update, since my last posting says We are having another baby!
Olivia Danielle Medlock was born full term on her due date July 14, 2006.  Life with a toddler AND a newborn was a HUGE adjustment!  The last 3 years have been a huge blur filled with many joyous & blessed memories.
Fast forward 3 years, Savannah started Kindergarten a few weeks ago, Olivia started Preschool last week and Matt & I are trying hard to capture the moments, relish the moments & create great memories!
Can't promise I will remember to keep up on this blog...but I will try...especially w/ Cara bug in my ear!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CaMiMa said...

YAAAHHH...at least I got one out of you...lets see if you can keep up! =)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home